Women in Business WA (WIBWA) is a unique community of business women from various backgrounds who enjoy connecting.
Our offline experiences are extremely beneficial for all business women. W offer a true networking experience at all our events. Our members are passionate about marketing your business and profile and really take the time to get to know you, while helping you build positive connections and friendships. WIBWA has built the digital footprint that can help you too. You do not have to do this alone.
Women join this community because that enjoy sharing, inspiring and encouraging each other to reach a level of confidence that would not normally be found by building a business alone. Offering support and collaborating we become friends and referring each others businesses. This is why it is unique!
WIBWA can help you increase the profile of your business the following ways…
- We use many Social Media platforms and love to include your business across all of them to help you expand your digital footprint.
- Our Business Directory is well respected so being seen in here can bring about many opportunities from people seeking your services. These listings get a lot of attention and can help leverage your profile in the business circles.
- We offer a Closed Members Group on Facebook so you can freely ask questions, advertise your business and events and swap expertise among the leaders.
- We love supporting business women and in so many ways help you with developing your brand, your marketing, advertising, strategies and introduce you to quality connections that will be happy to refer your business services.
- Our Top-Tier Members host events in conjunction with WIBWA so we can expose their uniqueness. Leaders, speakers and coaches this is a great way to share their knowledge and increase brand profile as Influencers in their niche.